Sliding Fee Discount Program
MVHC offers a sliding fee discount program to ensure that no patient is denied health care services based on their inability to pay.
- The program is available to patients under 200% of the federal poverty level.
- The discounts can reduce the cost of care by 25, 50, or 75 percent, depending upon level of income.
- Proof of income must be provided at least annually and also upon income changes.
- Discounts are applied at the time of service for patient who are private pay.
- For insured patients discounts are applied to the balance after all third parties have paid.
- Patients qualifying for a sliding scale discount will be expected to pay $25.00 at the time the services are rendered.