The Women’s Health Program at MVHC provides comprehensive gynecological and obstetrical care. Our care is provided by Obstetricians, Nurse Practitioners, and a Nurse Midwife.
- Routine gynecological exams including paps and breast exams
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy Centering Program
- Patient education including childbirth education referrals, infant feeding, parenting and smoking cessation
- Endometrial Biopsies
- Pre-Natal and Post-Natal obstetrical care
- Coordination of High Risk Obstetrical Care with The Ohio State University